So you’ve thought about getting rid of those “man boobs” and you’re not sure if you want to pull the trigger and get a gynecomastia surgery. What are the actual benefits of having a male breast reduction surgery, and are you a candidate for one?
Whether you’re in the locker room, the pool, a great day at the beach or in the bedroom, being confident when you take off your shirt is going to to help you stand out and look your best.
It is estimated that up to 50% of men in the United States experience some degree of gynecomastia, swelling of the breast tissue, during their lifetime. It results in the development of an abnormally large chest. Men who suffer from this swelling can feel increasingly conscious and embarrassed about the look of their chest area. This causing a negative impact on self esteem and anxiety, often making them uncomfortable being shirtless in public. For such individuals, male breast reduction surgery is the perfect solution.
Benefits of Male Breast Reduction
The benefits of getting the “man boob” surgery depend on the individual, but there are some over benefits:
- The Results are Long Lasting. As long as the patient doesn’t gain a substantial amount of of weight and maintains the chest you don’t have to worry about getting the “man boobs” back. Since the surgery involves removal of the enlarged breast tissue, it leads to a permanent reduction in the size of male breasts.
- Increased Self Esteem and Confidence. Once men undergo the breast reduction surgery they feel much more comfortable with their bodies. Lose all the previous intimidation that you had to deal with before and be confident.
- Go Shirtless and Be Proud! The scars are relatively small, barely noticeable, and can be reduced to being invisible, if taken care of properly. Your “man boobs” are gone, you have gained confidence, no you can show off your chest!
The Best Candidates For Male Breast Reduction
- To be a good candidate for the “man boob” surgery, you cannot be significantly overweight, you have to have good skin elasticity, and you should be looking to keep in good shape.
- Before a male breast reduction, you need to be ready mentally and physically. Daily exercise is important: stretching, cardio and weight training will help to get you to your ideal look and weight, as well as maintain your chest after the male breast reduction surgery.
- Gain the confidence that you deserve by getting rid of the your “man boobs” with our male breast reduction surgery.
Why wait any longer?
Call us today to schedule your FREE Consultation and let us help you get the look you want.
Always consult your doctor or physician before starting any diet or workout regiment, especially after undergoing any cosmetic surgery procedure.